Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
NorAm International Partners, Inc. is committed to providing solutions for the responsible, effective management and removal of any organization's end-of-life electronic assets in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- NorAm International is committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer requirements.
- NorAm International is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- NorAm International is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the quality, environmental, stewardship and health and safety aspects of our business.
- NorAm International is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- NorAm International is committed to preventing the exports of focus materials and hazardous electronic waste throughout the recycling chain in violation international laws, treaties and agreements of the importing, exporting and transiting countries.
- NorAm International is committed to the prohibition of forced or child labor for processing e-Waste throughout the recycling chain.
NorAm International is committed to the prohibition of prison operations throughout the Recycling Chain that
involve incarcerated individuals handing Focus Material and Hazardous e-waste or Customer Data, and:
- Are subsidized by government (directly or indirectly),
- Involve the likelihood of risks of release or misuse of Customer Data, or
- Do not provide workers with the same rights as private sector workers to protections from exposure to toxins
- NorAm International is committed to social accountability values consistent with the principles of SA 8000 and encourage all Downstream Processors to operate consistent with the principles of SA.
- NorAm International is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.